Working at Starcresc
We pride ourselves in offering a diverse and competitive workspace of diversity and inclusivity at Starcresc. Our company is founded on family values and offers a number of exciting benefits to our team members.
- Team members enjoy a 4-day staggered work week and flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- All paid major holidays, as well as additional extended paid time off during Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independance Day, and New Year’s
- All employees receive their birthday off, paid
- Remote work
- Accruing vacation and sick leave
- An exciting work environment, team activities and events
- Ability to grow and advance
- Free training
- Employee Rewards
- Discounts on software and hardware purchases
What to Expect
We treat our employees like family. Our office attire is casual to business casual, and the majority of our positions are work from home contract positions with flexible hours. Team members employ the Microsoft Office suite and communicate using Microsoft Teams. Individual IDEs and graphic programs, as well as preferred devices, are left to the employee’s discretion. Teams meet weekly (Tuesday for development teams or Fridays for administration), with monthly in-person full-team Friday meetings over lunch. Employees are expected to have transportation to be able to attend meetings and must demonstrate good behavior and have adequate Internet access to be able to work from home.
Employees are asked to manage their own schedules, balancing client and customer work with internal development projects, developing timelines and enforcing deadlines.
|Back-End Web Programming Developer
|Social Media Marketing
Do you have a handle on social media? We are looking to expand our team with a contract social media marketing specialist. This person will be responsible for analyzing internal sales channels and expanding and growing the business through digital marketing techniques including social media posting, audience analysis and social media marketing.
To apply to any open positions please see our Contact Us page to inquire.